Become a U.S. Citizen

Receive FREE assistance with your naturalization application. You will need to bring:

  • Your green card
  • Your Social Security card
  • All passports issued since you have had your green card
  • Your marriage certificate(s), if any
  • Your divorce certificate(s), if any
  • Certificates of disposition for all arrests, if any
  • Two passport photos
  • Check or money order for $680 payable to the “US Department of Homeland Security”*
  • Your addresses for the last 5 years
  • Your employment history for the last 5 years
  • Dates of trips out of the US for the last 5 years

Application assistance is free, but you must present proof of income, such as recent pay stubs, tax returns, employment letter with your current salary, or evidence that you receive unemployment benefits or government benefits (such as food stamps, SSI, Medicaid, etc.). Please bring this income documentation with you!

For more information call 845-452-1400 or email

*If you cannot afford the government fee please let our workers know when you register to see if you qualify for a fee waiver.